The beginning of the class year is a fantastic chance to initiate many new activity which will make you healthy and provide many fun in the same moment. There are plenty assorted activities which can be done even by people who do not love sports much. One of the activities is certainly fencing.
Fencing is an Olympics field since 1896. Fence is a sort of martial arts where 2 people fight each other. They use unique swords so it makes the sport harmful. However, it can be rather protected when the sports people put on specialized clothes which are necessary in the hobby.
The clothes are made up of few components, which include:
• Form – it is a suitable jacket with strap which is located between the legs. It is the first outfit which is worn by the challengers.
• Sous – plastron – it is put on underneath the jacket. It gives double protection.
• Gloves – the most significant glove is this which holds the weapon.
• Breeches – they are specialized trousers which protect legs.
• Shoes – they are mainly flat shoes and they are created to be very comfy.
• Mask – it is the most crucial protection, it covers face and neck.
• Plastic female chest protector – it is put on by female competitors.
If you are interested in the sport and you want to try to be a fencer, you must enroll in 1 of fencing clubs London - http://sabrefencingschool.com/en/home/. The organization organizes the classes for everybody aged between 16 and 70. The courses are appropriate for females and men and it also does not matter if you are right or left handed! Every lesson is
performed by certified teacher who is a professional, gifted and very experienced rival.
The fence courses in teams take place every day from mon to Friday from 6pm – 8pm and on Saturdays are organized unique training courses where the fencers can improve their capabilities. The Sunday training begins at 12pm and finishes at 3pm. It is also a chance to take part in individual program which is established separately with the fencer and the teacher.