• Form – it is a suitable jacket with strap which is located between the legs. It is the first outfit which is worn by the challengers.
• Sous – plastron – it is put on underneath the jacket. It gives double protection.
• Gloves – the most significant glove is this which holds the weapon.
• Breeches – they are specialized trousers which protect legs.
• Shoes – they are mainly flat shoes and they are created to be very comfy.
• Mask – it is the most crucial protection, it covers face and neck.
• Plastic female chest protector – it is put on by female competitors.
performed by certified teacher who is a professional, gifted and very experienced rival.
The fence courses in teams take place every day from mon to Friday from 6pm – 8pm and on Saturdays are organized unique training courses where the fencers can improve their capabilities. The Sunday training begins at 12pm and finishes at 3pm. It is also a chance to take part in individual program which is established separately with the fencer and the teacher.