The large store is named harrods and is placed at Brompton Road in Knightsbridge in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, London, the UK.
The famous store was introduced by Charles Henry Harrods (1799–1885), a businessperson who wanted to make something unusual and started the Harrod’s in 1834.
In the department store, you can purchase almost everything. Harrod’s offers a huge variety of items which will suit everyone, even the most demanding customers.
Harrods is divided into fit categories which will make the shopping simpler job (see (see details)) faster. Several excellent examples of the groups are:
– Items for women – the department store provides everything what women need. In groups devoted to ladies, you will find clothes for ladies. Some instances are: coats, jackets, trousers and more. All clothes sold by Harrods are well quality and extremely luxurious. Clothes for men – Harrod’s also takes care of gentlemen, so each gentlemen nowadays has the ability to get there clothes which will be fit for work, to go to drinking place and to play with their children.
– Accessories – in the department store you will find large collection of different accessories which will be fit for the outfits as well as your fantasy.
– Shoes – In the group, you will find shoes for whole family unit members. There are shoes for women, men and children and they are divided into suitable sections.
– Beauty products – in this category are accessible products which highlight your natural beauty – there a shopper can find: skincare products, perfumes, make-ups, bath and body items.
– Food and wine – it is the last group worth mentioning – Harrods is not just a store devoted to purchasing outfits job (see use another account) shoes. There is also available excellent food and wines from different vineyard located worldwide.
Harrod’s is a perfect department store for people who prefer luxurious goods and want to purchase plenty goods in one place.